Hi,
Im hoping someone here may be able to help me out. Most of the camping I do involves portaging. Since finding this site I have tried to incorporate the backpacking light mindset into my portaging. I have greatly simplified my pack thanks to this site but I am still looking for my ideal shelter. I mainly canoe around the Algonquin park area in Ontario, and have no more than 2 people staying in my tent at a time, but would like a 3 person shelter for the extra space and when my buddy and I use my tent. I like the looks of the tarptent stratospire, double rainbow, and rainshadow 2 as they all have bug protection for when Im with my girlfriend who detests creepy crawlys. I have also look at the big agness scout ul2 and MSR fast stash. My girlfriend would like something where there is not a pole in between us. I like the idea of the stove annexes from kifaru and as im portaging, i dont mind the extra weight when temperatures would permit a stove like ti goats as camping in the park is breath taking in fall and winter. I know this is kind of all over the place, but does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? thanks!

