Topic

I made the change

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) I made the change

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bachman

@rivrfox

Locale: Western Slope, Colorado

Hi Sarah et al. =)

Congrats, I also just made the change as well!

That's some cool features you have. Keep us posted on it's workings please. It's fun having a shelter weigh a lot less than a normal tent. I had 12 hours of straight rain and my Squall stayed bone dry inside come morning time. Let it be noted that it wasn't windy though.

Cheers all,
    Michael

Dirk Rabdau

@dirk9827

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Michael –

I have the first generation Squall, myself. I am glad to hear it worked so well for you.

I really experienced most of my problems with condensation when the temps got low – we spent a week at Mt. Rainier during fall and it rained / snowed / rained for most of the trip and the temperature on the mountain would generally hover during the day between 28and 39 degrees. At night, it would get colder. Perfect condensation weather, or so I am told.

I agree, other than that, I've generally been pretty dry. The Squall is a great tent.

Dirk

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools