Topic

baseball pants.

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Justin Baker BPL Member
PostedJul 27, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Anyone hike in baseball pants?
I found some at a thrift store. They are 100% polyester, fit like running pants or tights (but not skin tight) very stretchy, with a durable fabric.
Also very cheap.
Maybe a little too heavy/warm for summer use.

John S. BPL Member
PostedJul 28, 2013 at 4:12 am

Not me, but some have even hiked in scrub pants.

Justin Baker BPL Member
PostedAug 3, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Picked up some baseball pants for pretty cheap ($25) at my local sports authority. I really like them.
I hike in running tights often and these are similar. The fabric is more like pants material and should breathe well in hot weather, also the fabric is going to hold up way better to some of the off trail stuff I do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...