Hi everyone. I just joined the website to hopefully pick your brains on a couple of items that have been bugging me. First up – Sprint Aquatics water shoes. I bought a pair of these awhile back for camp shoes and I would have liked them if they would have been big enough for my feet. I wouldn't normally bring camp shoes, but I am always a little jealous when my wife pulls out her flip flops. So, I was thinking of trying to make some. The material they use on those Sprint Aquatics shoes is really perfect for what I want. If I could find the material, I would just make a pair of flip flops with it. Does anybody know what they use and if I can find any? Thanks
Topic
Sprint Aquatics Sole Material
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Become a member to post in the forums.

