I have more than enough gear to cover me, but it is all geared toward mountaineering, so not the lightest.
I stay around 30# for a 2-3 day alpine climb with 2L or water and food, so I know I can stay well below 30# on a 5-7 day hike not having to carry crampons, ice axe, harness and rack, etc.
I have a Black Diamond Speed 55 pack that wold work in a pinch and I can strip some weight from it, but shaving a pound or two off with a different pack would be nice.
Here's my gear so far for my attempt at going light:
TarpTent Moment DW (Haven't ordered yet)
Enlightened Equipment 20* Quilt
Thermarest NeoAir XLite Regular
Thermarest pad cover
Nemo Fillow Pillow (My luxury item)
Trangia Alcohol Stove
HEET
Snow Peak Titanium Trek 700
MoJo pot stand
Long Titanium Spoon
Marmot Super Mica shell
Marmot Precip Pants (?)
Still working on the rest, but I think this will be the bulk of my weight along with food and water. The hike I am planning is close to home, and has several opportunities for drops of needed, but I was hoping to carry everything start to finish.