Don't Worry !! This can help you….. Bear with my English…
Price= Little bit of water and Little bit of patient
Advantage = you will have your hand exercise for 5 min and after using MYOG You will get pay
minimum 10 cent (depend on what size you make and where you live) if you live in California..
Disadvantage = Your Wallet will getting fat and It will never lose weight
OutCome- You will get a pot/mug with lip !!
Warning – This kind of practice is very seriously addictive and no cure …
=====================================================================
1. Get a beer can…Buy it or Pick it up from recycle bin
As you can see in my photo… I use 12 oz can from my home recycle bin.

2.find a concrete ground
-pour some water on it
-hold very softly the body of can or the neck of can like you are holding your gf/bf's hand (P.S- This is important because if you hold hard or firm your can shape will change)
– place your can on the spot where you pour water upside down as shown in photo


3. Start scraping left to right or right to left until you don't see the connection between the lip and can ….(Sorry for my Poor English) after that just pull off the lip
and you will get nice smooth can with lip


I tested in C.C
I made two tiny holes on the neck of can to punch the aluminum paper clip(XL size),so I can hang into C.C
you can use with stake..to save weight


it's work!!!!

And I have only .5 oz 1 cup pot for FREE!!
Thank you for spending your time on my post


