I see them on Amazon, and they seem a lot more expensive than 14g Esbits at REI. Am I wrong?
4g x 20 tabs = 80g total for $7
14g x 12 tabs = 168g total for $7
Is there a better deal out there?
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I see them on Amazon, and they seem a lot more expensive than 14g Esbits at REI. Am I wrong?
4g x 20 tabs = 80g total for $7
14g x 12 tabs = 168g total for $7
Is there a better deal out there?
I bought mine from Amazon. Litetrail.com used to carry them but they seem to be out, not sure if they'll offer them again. FYI, they come packaged together in the 20 tab box unlike the individual packaged 14g version and several in the Amazon package were already broken around the 2g mark.
Become a member to post in the forums.