Specifically looking for the 2L size, having trouble finding it in stock anywhere online
Topic
Evernew Water Carry in stock anywhere?
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
I recently bought 2 each of the 1.5L Evernew Water Carry from Great Outdoors Depot. I just looked and they have the .9L but show out of stock on both the 1.5L and 2L. Here's the link…..
http://www.greatoutdoorsdepot.com/evernew-water-carry.html
Bob Beaullieu
It is often out of stock but if you email Rand at trail designs and let him know you want to buy it he will tell you when they are expecting a delivery and email you when they come in – very nice customer service and quick shipping.
An alternative are these 2.8L bladders: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Collapsible-2-8-L-Water-Bottle-2-8-L-Folding-Water-Bottle-Clear-Bottle-/360640211166?pt=Bar_Tools_Accessories&hash=item53f7d4e8de
I bought a few and they seem to be made of the same stuff as Evernew. They're really only about 2.25L though. And they screw onto the Sawyer Squeeze (if that's what you're looking for).
If you're looking for a Sawyer Squeeze bottle, the 2013 sawyer and the 2012-2013 platypus bottles are compatible!
Become a member to post in the forums.

