Topic

looking for cheap light collapsable trekking poles.

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loki Cuthbert BPL Member
PostedJul 23, 2013 at 11:02 am

I currently use blackdiamond z-poles and love them, but I have been wanting to make a bridge hammock and want to utilize my trekking poles as spreader bars and I don't see that working with them.

I remember seeing a post where a cheap/light 2 section trekking pole were mentioned. I think those would be perfect, but can't find that post for the life of me. I'm looking for poles under 12 oz for the pair. I would have shelled out the money for gossamer gear lt4 poles, but I don't know when those will make it back on to the market

-Loki

PostedJul 23, 2013 at 11:22 am

I've been using the Cascade Mtn Tech poles I got at Costco. I was a little worried these were "too cheap", but they have held up well so far. The handles fit my hands really well. Carbon Fiber, 7oz each, $26. They are not 2 sections but you can take them apart easily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...