Topic

Granite Gear Crown Shoulder Straps Advice

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Curt Peterson BPL Member
PostedJul 22, 2013 at 7:06 am

Two quick questions for any Crown VC owners out there:

1. How long are the shoulder straps on the LONG version? Rumor is that they are a bit shorter than the older Vapor Trail straps. Anybody have an actual measurement?

2. How is the shoulder strap width distance on the pack? They look kind of close to each other, but also cant outwards a bit. Trying to avoid having them rub my neck, so any experience in that regard is appreciated.

Thanks for any info you can offer!

PostedJul 22, 2013 at 8:30 am

I asked that question previously and got an answer but I can't find that thread now.

I remember a length of 16.5" from where they attach to the main bag, which was a bit less than the Vapor Trail (about an inch). Can't comment on the width.

PostedJul 22, 2013 at 9:38 am

Hopefully someone will have an answer for you. I am a 19" torso, size regular in GG packs. So I bought the Crown regular and the straps ride up way too high. The pack just sits in my closet unused. I can't imagine I needed a small.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...