Topic

Anyone using the Inov-8 TrailRoc 150s? How about the Bare-Grip 200?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Rusty Beaver BPL Member
PostedJul 21, 2013 at 8:33 am

In looking for a replacement for my Vivo Breathos, due to the short lived sole, Mark Verber pointed out the TrailRoc 150s.

How many miles are people getting from these before the lugs on the sole are worn smooth? How is the toe box compared to the Vivobarefoot Neos or Breathos?

I have the same questions about about the Bare-Grip 200's. The lugs look a bit tall though….almost cleat like. Seems they might feel good in soft dirt, sand, and mud but perhaps awkward on hard surfaces. Any thoughts there?

PostedJul 22, 2013 at 12:04 am

Just got mine, used them for a run and a weekend trip. Can´t say anything about durability. Well, I love the sole, I like the weight and the flexibility. Good grip around the heel. I´m disappointed that the toebox is as narrow as it is, though. Strange in a shoe that is so clearly geared towards barefoot enthusiasts. It seems narrower than inov-8s bare-x 150, which I don´t understand the reasoning for. I sized up halv a size from my normal shoes, but I should have sized up a full size. Now I can only use it barefoot, or with very thin socks. I wanted to be able to use them with thicker socks, and maybe even neoprene, to expand their use into shoulder seasons.

Can´t really comment on the other shoes, as I haven´t used them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...