Topic

Lands End Polartec Aircore 100 pullovers, $19.99

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Piney BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I wanted a fleece midlayer for late season trips and decided to try the Lands End Polartec Aircore 100 pullover on sale for 19.99. I ordered a medium as a loaner and a large for myself, and they turned out pretty nice. Warmer and thicker than I expected, and very soft. They definitely run a size large and are a bit on the short side. Actual measurements and weights for anyone who is interested:

Medium

Chest – 47
Bottom width – 45
Length from collar seam in back – 25.5
Sleeves (measured like a dress shirt) – 34.5
Weight – 7.65 ounces

Large

Chest – 51
Bottom width – 48
Length from collar seam in back – 26.75
Sleeves (measured like a dress shirt) – 36
Weight – 8.71 ounces

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...