Topic

Sand color Akto

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Stephen M BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 11:24 am

When I got my Unna I was tempted by the sand colour but went with green.

Stuart . BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 11:53 am

I like Coleman's English mustard on my steak, not on my shelter. Good luck to them, but that is not my cup of tea. Green and red are classics.

PostedJul 19, 2013 at 12:45 pm

We say Colour in Canada but I have been offending a lot of people lately so I wanted to keep it as neutral as possible…..

Stuart . BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Then all three of us on this thread spell the word correctly :-)

Stephen M BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I think I will have steak for my dinner :-)

Anyway back to shelters, my Golite is the same colour as English Mustard

Stuart . BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Thinking about it, the Akto looks more like French mustard. Even less reason to like it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...