Topic

Snow Peak 900 ml Pot Lid

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Kevin Garrison BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Does anyone know where I can find a carbon fiber lid for my Snow Peak 900 ml pot?

Bob Gross BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Using scissors, you can just cut a circle out of thin carbon fiber sheet.

–B.G.–

Marko Botsaris BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 8:07 pm

FWIW, a closeable zip-lock container lid fits it perfectly, does just as good a job of stopping the convective heat loss which is the only real use for a lid, costs almost nothing, and I think might even be much lighter.

Bob Gross BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Mark, does it withstand the heat coming up from a hot stove?

–B.G.–

Scott Hayden BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 8:32 pm

I made one out of a pie tin. Cut the circle a little wider and fold in the edges so they are not sharp. Small piece of aluminum tape for a handle. weighs only a few grams

Brian Johns BPL Member
PostedJul 18, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I am guessing you checked RL, but four dogs has some nice light Ti lids if that will work too.

Scott Hayden BPL Member
PostedOct 27, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I know this is a little older thread but does anyone know if the Ruta Locura lids fit on the Snow Peak 900 Trek? I dropped them an email but I have not heard back. Would like to get one of their lids if they fit. Thanks

Scott Hayden BPL Member
PostedOct 28, 2013 at 6:25 am

Which number? I do not see mention of the 900, they mention the snow peak 450,600 and 700.

Lid #1—Fits Heineken and Fosters beer cans—5 Grams
Lid #2—Fits Older BPL 500&550, Brass lite 550&700, Tibeten 550&700,
MLd 850, Backcountry 700, Vargo Ti-Lite 750, Alpkit 700, Evernew
640&750 stackers, Snow Peak 700, Evernew EBY265—7 Grams
Lid #3—Fits Bpl 475 trapper mug, MLd 475 mug, Snow Peak 450
mug—5 Grams
Lid #4—Fits Snow peak 600

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...