Topic

Arc Slim

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Brian Phillips BPL Member
PostedJul 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Anyone using an ARC Slim pack? I have been reading the recent threads on the ARC Blast and it sounds like a great pack only I fear it may be too big for what I need. I currently fill my GG Gorilla (size large) to 2 inches below the top of the frame with gear and 4 days of food. I would definitely add the big mesh back pocket, 2 hip belt pockets and two bottle holster pockets to the Arc Slim. Am I being realistic with my volume expectations?

Piney BPL Member
PostedJul 19, 2013 at 1:48 am

I think the Arc Slim is brand spanking new, probably added to the site within the last week or so. I doubt anyone here has one yet. That said the main pack body dimensions on the Slim are only about 100ci smaller than a large Gorilla including the full height of the Gorilla extension collar (5.5×12.5×30 vs 33x11x6) so that could answer your question. You will lose some space to contour of the Arc frame which may impact things a bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...