Topic

Dreaming of cuben

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
PostedJul 16, 2013 at 10:19 pm

I had a few feet of .74, keep in mind this is the first project ive sewn on a sewing machine, it was not easy. It actually took a long time. I used gutterman poly.

-The fleece was scrap from a fabric store, its the thicker stuff, not micro-fleece. I could shave weight there. I can use my dirty water bladder for Sawyer, or clothes to fill it.
Weight of pillow stuff sack with cord lock/ string: .8 ounces.

-Also made some cuben toe warmers, but I ran out of cuben tape so taped half of each.
Weight of booties: .1 once there taped maybe, they dont even register right now.

Overall i'm happy I ditched my uncomfortable NeoAir 1.9oz pillow, the fleece is very nice, and it doubles as a stuff sack.pillow fleece ultralightpillow fleece ultralightpillow fleece ultralightcuben bootiescuben booties

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...