Topic

Does anybody use the MLD Speedmid?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Andy Anderson BPL Member
PostedJul 12, 2013 at 5:25 am

I've been considering a MLD Speedmid for a few years now but can't find much info about it online. Does anybody use one and want to give may any advice? How does it compare the Trailstar. I've been considering replacing my Trailstar with a Speedmid. How does the usable space compare? Pics would be nice too.

PostedJul 12, 2013 at 7:35 am

I use a speedmid (with netting perimeter). Don't have a trailstar so can't compare to it.

It's probably my favorite shelter, even for solo use. What I like:
Extremely fast and easy setup.
Lots of room.
Light

I could probably answer any specific question if you list them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...