Topic

Someone in SoCal with HMG Windrider (or similar) pack?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Vikram K BPL Member
PostedJul 4, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Hi there. I'm looking at purchasing one of the HMG Windrider packs, and am on the fence between the 2400 and 3400 ci models. I am wondering if there is anyone in the LA area (I'm in Burbank) who has one of these packs that I could borrow for an evening (or even just 20 minutes)? I want to stuff my usual gear & bearcan into it and see how it shakes out. I used to use an Osprey Atmos 50 pack, which is listed at 3000ci, and my stuff fit, but I don't know if that capacity figure was counting all the pockets or just the main volume of the pack (the 2400 Windrider has 3000ci total, 2400 in the main compartment.) I'm also not sure how much of the internal volume of the HMG pack I'll kill with a 2L or 3L Platypus + bearcan inside (a big problem with the Atmos 50 I had.)

I can repay the favor in beer if that helps facilitate things… :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...