Topic

what a brilliant forum- let’s see if I can contribute!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery what a brilliant forum- let’s see if I can contribute!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Williams

@deadogdancing

Locale: SW England

Hey folks, I love the photos that have been posted here so far. Here are the ones I can find in digital format…I've done a lot in analogue, and haven't yet found a digital camera that I like!

This is me, beginning to learn sewing, largely inspired by this site:
    This is me, beginning to learn sewing, largely inspired by this site:

This is my girlfriend, high on the influx of soft furnishings into our house!this is my girlfriend, high on the influx of soft furnishings into our house
    Sunset over the Bristol Channelsunset over the Bristol Channel, from the South West Coast Path
    Dawn after a winter bivvy in the north of Englanddawn after a winter bivvy in the northern England

I hope this forum takes off, cause I love the other stuff that folks have posted. Meantime I'll try and either digitize my analogue photos or find a digital camera I can settle with and take some new shots…

Joseph Williams

@deadogdancing

Locale: SW England

I am such a donut! I had a load on the hard-drive I'd forgotten about!

Sunset on a drainage channel, Somerset Levels, south west Englandsunset over a drainage channel on the somerset levels

More levels images:more levels stuffmore levels stuff
    a woodland stream, west Somerset:a woodland streamwoodland stream
    Slopes of Carnedd Daffydd, North Wales, at sunsetmonochrome mountains

sorry to spam, but I got excited!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools