Hello all,
First off I'd like to say I'm looking forward to being apart of this site. Been snooping around here for a little while,
and decided I wanted to make the leap into the forum community. So I recently have been doing quite a bit of research on my future hike and trailing solo tent, and have came to a halt on two that I really do like, but I feel that there's usually always more options that I'm not aware of and would like a bit of insight.
My top two are
1. MSR Hubba Hp
2. Vaude Hogan Ultralight Argon
So far I really like what the above options have to offer, but I would like any comments from users that have used them personally.
I haven't been able to find any real reliable reviews or videos showing the performance of the Hogan Ultra Light Argon.
I am up for as many recommendations or leads as possible of any tents that meet the category.
I'm looking for an 'Ultralight' solo tent that is not a bottomless tent or tarp shelter. Needs to have a floor and mesh surrounding such as the ones listed. A tent That will provide me with substantial weather resilience. (Heavy rain & Harsh Wind) Weight should be anywhere between 2-3.5 lbs max. I do a lot of Dayhiking, trailing and Bushcraft, so I'm looking for a tent that can pack down easy and is a quick setup.
Thanks in advance
– Alex

