Topic

Goosefeet Gear contact?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Goosefeet Gear contact?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

Been trying to get into contact with Ben from Goosefeet. Anyone had contact with him recently? Maybe he's away?

Marko Botsaris
    BPL Member

@millonas

Locale: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA

I got an order confirmation from his email address on May 25 and just received the package yesterday. So something is going on over there. Might be very busy this time of year, or maybe is is away for a bit.

Jennifer Mitol
    Spectator

@jenmitol

Locale: In my dreams....

I just bought a pillow from him a few weeks ago, came uber quick. Usually I get a reply within hours from him

Peter Fokkinga
    Spectator

@nitto

Locale: the Netherlands

I asked Ben about two weeks ago about a custom jacket and got a reply after two days (with apologies for the delay :-)) He wrote that he was very busy on completing his current orders and would start accepting new orders in August.

Don't these cottage guys read the papers or watch the news I wonder? I mean, there's a crisis man! The economy is collapsing! Whole countries are at the edge of bankrupcy! And yet Ben, Sean, Ron, et al are backordered for weeks if not months… Heartwarming in a way (and a little annoying when you're impatient ;))

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

Jeremy,

I have been extremely busy lately, with both GooseFeet Gear and my regular job (currently Lead of Operations on a multi-million dollar project).

However, I am looking over my emails for the past couple weeks and I don't see anything from you. Were you using the contact form on my website, or using [email protected]?

Thanks,

– Ben Smith
    GooseFeet Gear

J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

Hi Ben! Sorry if my first post made it sound like I'm impatient or annoyed, I'm not, I was just wondering how to get in touch! I used the contact form on your website. I assume that goes to your email address? Maybe I did it wrong. Anyway, what's the best way for me to ask you some questions?

David Ure

@familyguy

nm

J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

"You've been apologizing a lot lately, LOL."

Who's trolling now? Also, I didn't apologise to anyone in the other thread. Read better.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools