Topic

Tarp Recomendation for marmot mesh bivy

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Jason Johnson BPL Member
PostedJun 3, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I got this Marmot Mesh Bivy for next to nothing, and it here in Texas it is all I need for hot humid summer nights…well, there are other good things to have on summer nights..but I digress. :)

Anywho, the beak does extend out somewhat but that's what makes it work for me, but I am looking for tarp that will cover the beak and maybe give me room for my pack when I know its going to rain, which isn't often. Im looking for something that is adequate but not overkill. Its dimensions are 26 x 38 x 96"Mesh

Brian Johns BPL Member
PostedJul 30, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Another option would be a large MLD poncho tarp. You'd have rain gear and protection over your bivy at night. Zpacks poncho tarp also. If it's not big enough, Joe at Zpacks would probably custom size you up one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...