Topic

Future Products

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

Hey BPL,
    Last November you guys approached us asking what we want you to sell for MYOG Projects?

So far, I only see Down being sold, (which I'm pretty sure was already being sold

Around the same time Doug Johnson came asking us about having a Pool of Trails that you could link up from everybody’s input to get info off of.

Both of these where to attract and keep more BPL Premium members, only I haven't seen anything come out of these.
    I am just concerned that maybe some of the huge population you guys had over the winter didn't become premium members because not much is changing.

I am not concerned with this at all as I like the smaller crowd and you'll always have me as a member, but I'm sure you guys are looking for more???

So are these or any other changes in the near future?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools