Topic

Looking for Henry Shires

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Looking for Henry Shires

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Douglas

@1ekdouglas

Locale: Brooklyn

Does any one know if Mr. Shires is on vacation? I've emailed and called him a number of times lately and have not recieved a response. I sent him my Contrail and Double Rainbow for modification a number of weeks ago and am hoping to put them to use. I know he recently moved and am wondering if that's causing a glitch in communication.

Eric Douglas

James Pitts

@jjpitts

Locale: Midwest US

Trail Days this weekend?

http://www.traildays.info/

I am pretty sure he would make a big showing at Trail Days.

John Haley

@quoddy

Locale: New York/Vermont Border

I last heard from Henry on May 5th and 6th. There was no real reason for me to have received communication from him after that.

Mark
    BPL Member

@mlarson

Locale: SoCal

Yes, he's probably at Trail Days in Virginia. It ends on the 20th of May, so hopefully he'll be back to his regular prompt contact after the weekend.
    -Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools