Topic

Kovea Spiders Back In Stock Next Week – Free shipping code!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Kovea Spiders Back In Stock Next Week – Free shipping code!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Kovea Spider stoves will be back in stock next week after not being available for most of the month.

Get your order in now before they land at my door and receive free shipping with coupon code "spidership". Coupon code is good until 5/31/13.

If you have questions or would like to pay with a credit card instead of by PayPal, feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks!
    Chris
    The Gear House

Brian Johns
    BPL Member

@bcutlerj

Locale: NorCal

Do you have the 56 gram max lite type stove in stock?

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Thanks, Chris! I probably will wait until the next round, funds being a bit short right now. I do have one in mind, though!

Did you know that folks can use their credit cards with PayPal? Double protection for those who are worried!

David Noll
    BPL Member

@dpnoll

Locale: Maroon Bells

Chris,
    Thanks for the update. Order placed.

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Brian,

I will sen you a PM, I dont have one but could order one.

Chris

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

Mary – No problem! Once this batch sells, I'll probably order more at the end of June as long as they are in stock with the Kovea warehouse in Califonia.

And thanks to all of those who have already ordered! The coupon is good until 5/31!

Chris

Chris Pund
    Spectator

@chrispund

For those that have ordered, thank you! We sold close to 2 dozen stoves.

They are on a UPS truck on their way to me right now and will be shipping this weekend for those that have already ordered.

Thanks again,
    Chris
    The Gear House

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools