I'm flying down to LA June 1st to see it. Can't wait….any…longer…
http://www.danceswithfilms.com/slt_mile_mile_and_a_half.html
Topic
Anyone else going to the Mile, Mile and a half premier?
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Great to hear that they are done with the film and are showing it.
I wonder if they are going to have any screenings in the Bay Area.
Would love to buy a copy of the movie when it is available.
-Tony
Tony, they do have a screening in your area scheduled for Friday, June 14th. If you have facebook, you can view the link below.
Mangus,
Thanks for the link.
Will have to check it out, but I am going to be out of the area starting on June 12th for two weeks. :(
I am pretty sure that they will be selling copies of the movie later on and I want to jump on that.
I was fortunately enough to hike the JMT in 2011, when this movie was made, a few days after they finished their trip.
The snow levels were 160-200% of normal, which made for some amazing scenery with water gushing everywhere and snow covered mountain passes.
I am sure that their movie will be a great way to show my family and friends what it was like out there for me.
Anyway, thanks and I will check it out.
Maybe they will have some showings later when I get back.
-Tony
Bringing the whole family. Hope to get them jazzed for our August JMT hike.
Jim
Heading out for the JMT late July. I can't wait to see this, perfect timing!
is there any information on when they will begin selling DVD's ?
Just posted on their Facebook page. Should be releasing a date for DVD "soon."
Become a member to post in the forums.

