Topic

Running into tough luck trying to purchase multi cam (camouflage) dyneema for making a backpack!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Running into tough luck trying to purchase multi cam (camouflage) dyneema for making a backpack!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TJ W
    BPL Member

@thadjw

Please inform me of a way I might order stuff of the quality to make a light but sturdy pack?!? ULA has great stuff but they won't sell any to me!! I do happen to be a military member if that helps. –TJ

David Ure

@familyguy

The stuff ULA uses is Cordura, not dyneema x and definitely not dyneema.

Michael Duke

@mpd1690

The above is correct.

Here is 500d cordura in various camouflages: http://www.rockywoods.com/Fabrics-Kits/Camouflage-CORDURA-Nylon-Fabrics

Aubrey W. Bogard
    BPL Member

@bogardaw

Locale: TX

I've never seen any Dyneema MultiCam. If Cordura or the like is not what you want, you might contact Crye Precision to find out if they know of anyone making any Dyneema MultiCam fabric.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

Eberlestock makes rifle packs of Multicam but in Cordura. However they may know of a source that uses Dyneema.

(And they may even want to use it themselves to lighten their packs, like the popular Dragonfly.)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools