Topic

Jansport 50L – 2lb 1oz backpack on Sport.Woot for $50

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Jansport 50L – 2lb 1oz backpack on Sport.Woot for $50

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Cashmere
    BPL Member

@tinkrtoy

Locale: NEOH

I am sure there are plenty of contrasts to find about this pack compared to our favorite cottage industry stuff, but I was surprised at the cost and the advertised weight for the size. Someone could use this.

http://sport.woot.com/offers/jansport-katahdin-50l-backpack#read-more

Dan S

@djstwo

Locale: Southern California

I have an older version/variation of this, back it was cleared out for about $50 back in 2008/2009. Jansport Helios Tall, 2950, 2.69lbs. It's been a good pack, esp. for the price

Sure it's not a Gorilla UL, but it's 1/4 the price of one! If it was a tall, i'd be all over this, but it's not, so i'll debate just long enough for the deal to expire no doubt.

It's not a brand you might associate with UL, but mine has been a solid performer, and their lifetime warranty is reported to be great (I have never needed it).

Good find. Oh and it sold out, problem solved ;).

Mark Cashmere
    BPL Member

@tinkrtoy

Locale: NEOH

Just noticed this is available again today as I was perusing Woot!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools