Topic

granite gear nimbus meridian for sale anywhere?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) granite gear nimbus meridian for sale anywhere?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick O’Neil
    Spectator

@human

I'm hoping someone here knows where the granite gear nimbus meridian can be bought online? They also need to be able to ship to Canada but I can verify that. Unfortunately campsaver is out of stock. Forgot to specify that i need a large which graite gear themselves do not seem to have. .

Curt Peterson
    BPL Member

@curtpeterson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

There is no such thing as a Large in the Nimbus line of packs. Just SMALL and REGULAR. That's for the pack and frame setup itself. You can get components in other sizes, however. Anything from SMALL to XL for the shoulder straps and belts.

The Nimbus packs are getting harder to find. It's unfortunate in my opinion. Great packs with incredible fit options. If you're interested in a Nimbus Ozone instead of a Meridian, send me a PM. I have a pristine one I'd consider parting with. I have 3 Nimbus packs, so I could maybe let one go :)

Good luck!

Patrick O’Neil
    Spectator

@human

Thanks you are right there is no large ive actually gone ahead and ordered an xtra large aquilo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools