Topic

“lifetime” membership

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support “lifetime” membership

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Backus

@backuspaul

Locale: Bellingham, WA

Hi all,

Did anybody else get an email last fall, during the forum outage, about being given a free lifetime membership? I had paid for a year, and due to the outage I was told I'd have a membership for life (though not an MLIFE membership).

I've since gotten two emails saying that my membership is expiring, and haven't heard back on my attempts to contact BPL. Is anyone having similar issues?

Hopefully this is resolved, but if not then I won't be posting on here very soon =/ It's been fun!

Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

I think the BPL strategic planning committee created a new membership tier, a free lifetime forum member.

Not sure how it works, but I think you get to use the forums and contribute to the blog, but dont get access to the articles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools