Topic

Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Land

@bland

Locale: Missouri

$7.05 for ten 52" x 84" blankets. Each one comes in an individual bag, and weighs 48g (with the bag), 46g without. The paperwork in them reads "Made in China for EverReady First Aid"

Jason G
    BPL Member

@jasong

Locale: iceberg lake

if somebody buys em and wants to part with one of them ill take one for a couple bucks

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

That is cheap, but I am not sure if an emergency blanket is one product that I would want to skimp on price. I mean after all it is designed to safe your life. I am not sure about everyone else, but life is worth alot more than $.70.

Stephen Barber
    BPL Member

@grampa

Locale: SoCal

If you're inclined to use some sort of ground cloth under your pad, these would do well. And if they get trashed in a week, you're not out much$$$, and have more to replace it with. I just ordered a set for my grandkids' use this summer.

Barry P
    BPL Member

@barryp

Locale: Eastern Idaho (moved from Midwest)

After a couple o uses, these types of blankets start losing their silver coating on everything; and leave a mess at camp. The more expensive ones (with the red print) keep their coating better.

Fyi,
    -Barry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools