Topic

$25 polarized shades

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals $25 polarized shades

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Justin Ling

@ling_jd

Locale: columbus ohio

I know we're not supposed to post SAC deals. but man this is good! go go go

It's at steepandcheap.com for those who don't know.

Buy two. sell one on ebay to offset the cost.

Russell Swanson

@rswanson

Locale: Midatlantic

REI sells Chili's brand polarized sunglasses…always cheap, on sale right now. Durability is somewhat 'ehh' but for about $20 a pair, they are hard to beat: http://tinyurl.com/33xvg7

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

I picked up a pair of polarized sunglasses at my local outfitter over the summer for $30. I don't know the brand, they're nothing fancy, but they are darn tough. When loading up my car to head back to school at the end of the summer I accidentally slammed them in the trunk lid. Half of them were in the trunk and half of them were out. I thought they were gone for good but I opened the trunk and they sprung back into shape. The only mark on them is a little nick on one of the arms. I was really surprised that's all the damage sustained.
    I also water ski with them on, it helps cut the glare off of the water and I wouldn't feel too bad if I DID happen to fall and lose them since they could be cheaply and easily replaced.

Adam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools