Topic

Sierra Designs Cloud 15 Degree (900 fill count) bag – $200 (vs list of $520) – Long LH on The Clymb

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sierra Designs Cloud 15 Degree (900 fill count) bag – $200 (vs list of $520) – Long LH on The Clymb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Sales are up right now on The Clymb for a bunch of the Sierra Designs down bags, most at ~60-70% off, meaning there are down bags for a range of temps at prices from $85-$200.

In particular, the Sierra Designs Cloud bag received a pretty good review here a while back–biggest problem was the list price. However, at $200, it's pretty amazing for a ~28 oz 15 degree bag.

Full disclosure: The Clymb is one of the many membership gear sites where they give me some account credit if you sign up through my account link and eventually make a purchase. I'm not trying to get you to buy anything — I only post when I see an exceptional deal on something that fits the ultralight ethos.

That said, if you decide to sign up, you've got my thanks — I try to use account credit to buy gear for friends to get them started on hiking. Free credit seems like it should go to grow the hiking community. Here's the link: http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/TimHaynes

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

Cloud 15 is sold out now. Vapor 15 and BTU -5 still available in select sizes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools