Topic

Pack List for Hammock Hikers (A.K.A. Human Piñatas)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Pack List for Hammock Hikers (A.K.A. Human Piñatas)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Baxter
    Spectator

@adb0406-2

I am looking to see if any fellow human piñatas out there have a pack list. I am always looking for new ideas.

Reggie
    BPL Member

@regarrett

Locale: Staring off into the sunset.

Since I'm stuck in ICU with my sick Dad, I don't have access to my list. But, the list is the same as when I'm a ground sleeper…. Except for the shelter.

I replace the MLD DuoMid with a custom Silnylon tarp. Replace the Gossamer Gear Nightlight pad with a Hammock Gear Incubator, add in a custom hammock, and toss out the 30"x90" tyvek ground cloth.

Everything else stays the same. I use a Katabatic Gear Palisades top quilt for hammocking or on the ground.

Jeff M.
    BPL Member

@catalyst

Feel free to take a peek at my list. Not too much different from my ground set up. It's here. I used to have a Phoenix UQ rather than the Incubator but I decided the extra weight was worth not having to fiddle with it as much and I could never keep my pack under my feet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools