Topic

Looking for hiking partner for April-May in E Sierra

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Looking for hiking partner for April-May in E Sierra

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dave e
    BPL Member

@hipass

Locale: Los Angeles

Would like to do 3 day backpack/snowshoe trips into the mountains(eastern sierra) with someone more experienced than i(for snow travel and camping),while there is snow.Have been doing snowshoe day trips at big pines,n/ s lakes and frazier park.Im relatively sane,do cardio 4x wk,I like the Stones,Hendrix,metal and all that other hippy stuff but no 420.
    I did a Meetup bp last year but it was more of a social thing…with all the chatter,boom box with solar panel charger and boy-girl drama, i couldnt get into the zone.I dont remember any zen moments from that trip.

Im in the sanfernando valley

the pm box thing here doesnt always work so you can also email me at:

erferf22 at yahoo . com

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Dave,

You're welcome to join us on this trip, but I don't think there will be any snow just some good ol' boy's hiking.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=73450

dave e
    BPL Member

@hipass

Locale: Los Angeles

Thanks Jack.Im really jonesing for high elevation/the Sierra right now.Do you guys regularly post your trips?

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Yeah, we usaully do, we have some other trips later in the season if you're interested, going to the high Sierra.

Jack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools