Topic

portlandhikers.org is down?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web portlandhikers.org is down?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eric Thompson
    BPL Member

@er0ck

Locale: PNW

anyone know what's up with portlandhikers?

been down for at least two days for me.
    "The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache Server at http://www.portlandhikers.org Port 80"

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/portlandhikers.org
    says it's down also

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Portland Hikers' site has been having some problems lately, especially evenings and weekends when a lot of folks are on. It's a shared server, so it may not necessarily be a PH problem. I've never gotten the "Not Found" message until today. I usually check the site twice daily and had no problems yesterday.

We had high winds slam in here about 4 am and quite a few places lost power, so that might have something to do with the problems today.

If Jerry comes on (he's a PH moderator), he may be able to enlighten us. Unless, of course, he is one of those who lost power!

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

yeah, same here, bummer

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

Ahhh – back up – new server – maybe that will fix problems that were happening on old server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools