Topic

Multipurpose moderate weather bag

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Multipurpose moderate weather bag

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremy wo

@jwucd

I'm looking for a mild weather (rated anywhere in the 30-45 degrees range) synthetic sleeping bag for a small woman (5'3, about 100 pounds). I'd like it to be: 1)compressible, since it will be stuffed in a daypack while traveling in europe, and 2) fairly cheap ($80-$150). It will mainly be used indoors. I only say synthetic because it's easy to wash and cheap–if you know of a cheap hosteling/traveling down bag and liner that might be ok too. Thanks.

cat morris

@catt

Locale: Alaska

REI's anniversary sale May 4-13 features it REI Travel Down bag, +45 degrees, only $75, a savings of 30%. Should be on REI website Friday, or see it in the REI store. The full-length zipper allows it to be used also as a quilt, a big plus. 1#11 oz & compact.

Edwin Lamberth
    BPL Member

@alfisher

Montbell U.L. Alpine Burrow # 5 is $159. 40 degree rating.
    If weight is not an issue, north face has some inexpensive bags on their site.
    The Mountain Hardwear switch fits your description as well.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Rei Outlet – Lafuma Junior 35+ – $28.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools