Topic

liquid feed stand (MO:も)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Multiple Use Gear liquid feed stand (MO:も)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yukio Yamakawa

@jsbjsb

Locale: Tokyo,JAPAN

Ssimg_1079

This stand can be made on one. own using a plastic sheet and a rubber band. This is an example. Plastic sheet 9g, rubber band It is 1g. a plastic plate is bent in the form of M — if a few is heated, it will be bent simply. After hooking a rubber band on one of the two and turning it once, it hangs on another side. A fear of separating from a can with the work of this twist disappeared. It could not simplify any more any longer. From the form of two parts to constitute,It's named to" M O (も) "

s k

@skots

Above and beyond the enviable 10 g stand, stands your management of the flex steel hose. Very nice.

Joshua Mitchell

@jdmitch

Locale: Kansas

Well, you can't get much more simple than that… nicely done.

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

Thanks Yukio,

I use that stove (MSR WindPro) with the canister upside-down for my winter set-up. Due to MSR's omission of a swivel hose connection at the canister (hint, hint) I'm always fighting to keep the canister stable and the valve accesible. Otherwise, I love this solution for winter camping.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools