Topic

Henry Coe St Park- Spring Time in Full Bloom!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Henry Coe St Park- Spring Time in Full Bloom!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Frank H.
    BPL Member

@porker110

Locale: Oregon

Did you go there Easter Weekend?

Thinking of going next weekend.

I hope the flowers are still in bloom.

What route did you take? How was the water conditions.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Hey Frank, I went to Mississippi Lake this Easter from the Park HQ. Not too much water other than Coyote Creek and the lake and the Willow Ridge Spring. I went from the HQ to Poverty Flats to Bear Mt Road to Mississippi Lake and back to Willow Ridge to Las Cruzeros, Poverty Flat and than HQ. 28 miles I think- I am little tired but it was great trip that was short & quick!

Mississippi Lake

Nick Larsen

@stingray4540

Locale: South Bay

Thanks for the pics!
    I've always wanted to hike Coe in full bloom. Was supposed to go there for a day hike with the Mrs. this Saturday, but she has to work now.
    Ho hum…
    One of these years!

ETA: Actually looks like we will be able to get a 2 hour hike in Sat. morning. Any route suggestions?

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Nick,
    From the parks HQ try to go to China Hole that should a take you a few hours. They have free maps already made at the HQ..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools