Topic

Fellow West Michigan Hikers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Fellow West Michigan Hikers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello fellow West Michigan Hikers. I am known as Tom the hiking enthusiast. I never get
    enough of hiking. I think most people would agree when I say hiking is allot more enjoyable
    when you have someone to enjoy it with. Unfortunately most people in my area do not much
    care for hiking and so I am seeking others who live in the tri city area in West Michigan to
    hike with. I am a 46 year old family man with good morals and I am told a good sense of
    humor. People say I am fun to be with. I hike from June through October. I seek hikers who
    also have good morals and have weekends free to take longs hikes or a bunch of small hikes
    and who can drive a couple of hours out to hike them. Only if you are serious about trying a
    hike together than please respond. Thanks. [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools