Topic

XTherm

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) XTherm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Just took the XTherm out for an overnighter in PA. Snow was only 2-4 inches deep, night time temps around 15 degrees I think. Was toasty warm on the XTherm, and very comfortable. Nice pad.

Also had a chance to use my zPacks/TrailLite Designs cuben quilt liner. This thing rocks, truly. Kept any condensation away from my quilt. A winner.

Pete Garcia
    BPL Member

@pgjgarcia

Locale: Finger Lakes

I'm thinking about trying my XTherm for the first time this week on the Pinchot. Kind of concerned about temps though, only have a 30* EE ProdigyX plus clothing.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Black Forest Trail. I think it's supposed to warm up a bit up there.

Mike R

@redpoint

Locale: British Columbia

I've been using a new XTherm in snow caves and tents all winter – usually on about 12'-15' of snowpack @ 5K-7K elevation. I've been most impressed. It's volume and weight makes it the best winter mat I've used. I couldn't recommend it more for the lightweight crowd.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools