Topic

shipping to Canada for Climashield apex

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear shipping to Canada for Climashield apex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg F
    BPL Member

@gregf

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I looked at through hiker and for 3 yards of apex they want $45 to ship it to canada. I have an email in to owfic to see how much they would charge.

Any other alternatives for buying apex with reasonable shipping to Canada?

Jordo _99
    BPL Member

@jordo_99

Locale: Nebraska

I recall looking for Apex not too long ago and gave up after finding it only at those two…I've been really impressed with owfinc (talking with them on the phone about bulk orders and such) and I think that they would go out of their way to help you out and get you what you need at an affordable rate…ThruHiker's prices have kept me away so I can't comment on that. Shipping is usually around 3-4 times what it actually costs within the states even.

If you're not completely set on Apex you could look at Quest Outfitters and DIY Gear Supply. I've always been refunded for actual shipping costs from Scott @ DIY Gear and Quest is very reasonable as well….I think they use Primaloft.

Greg F
    BPL Member

@gregf

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I was hoping to use apex to avoid have to do any addition stiching on the body of the quilt. Apex allows you to just stich the perimiter which is far easier then Primaloft which I think you have to stich every 8 inches.

I will take a look at quest and see what OWF comes back with.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools