Topic

Z-30 Quilts Up at Golite

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Z-30 Quilts Up at Golite

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe S
    BPL Member

@threeridges

Both regular and long are showing in stock. Does anyone know if Golite still sends you a discount code if you post a review?

Scott Lostetter
    Spectator

@slost

I spoke with their live chat and they said that at this time they are not. Who knows if they will in the future.

Aubrey W. Bogard
    BPL Member

@bogardaw

Locale: TX

Weights increased a bit from what they had previously posted. I guess their quality control sampled the actuals and updated the spec's based upon what they actually received.

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

Just picked one up from the local store as curiosity got the best of me. First impressions are favorable but unless I can "fluff" it up a bit there may be some cold spots. I was dissappointed that the stated weight went up to 22oz but we will see once I can weigh it myself. This was the last one they had having just received them yesterday and they didn't know when they would get more. Currently online there are 22 regular length available and most of the retail locations are sold out.

Took a brief look at the Imogene – impossibly light fabric and nice design although the 2 person looks a bit crowded in the foot end and 2 large pads would most likely have to overlap. The 3 person was a palace and may be my next shelter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools