Topic

Pack: Gregory Advent Pro

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Pack: Gregory Advent Pro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mandy Kent

@vermontsilkie

Locale: rural New England

Under Hot Deals, Campmor has the Gregory Advent Pro, all four sizes, available for $80 down from $150. The medium is a 2 1/2 lb pack and the volume is not tremendous, but it might be just right for some. It seems to be made out of Good Stuff.

Hermit’s Hut

@hhuts

If you are looking specifically for the Advent Pro, you should check out http://www.hermitshut.com They have a surprisingly large selection of backpacks – Arc'Teryx, Gregory, Ospres…you name it. I enjoy giving my business to the specialty shops, you know, they paved the way for the Sports Authorities and REI's of today. Anyhow, that's my schpiel. You should check them out.

Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Locale: North Carolina

Ummm…If you're a retailer who's masquerading as a customer, wouldn't you want to chose a username that wouldn't give away the ruse?

bob ch.

@cheap

hermits hut $134.10: http://www.hermitshut.com/gregadprobac.html
    hmmm.

Gail Lusk

@alohatink

Locale: In the Middle of No Where!

Well back to the pack…
    When not using my Mariposa Plus I enjoy this pack.
    I did however cut off all the extras I personally would not use. It carries well and is very comfortable.
    I love the helmet feature…it fits my Crocs just right :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools