Topic

Patagonia Outlet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Outlet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan French

@lifegearguy

this may be old news for some but I came across Patagonia's unofficial official outlet site online. I saw some pretty decent deals on the site (R2 fleece jacket for $75, lots of colors and selection both men and women).

here is the link: http://www.realcheapsports.com/patagonia

the funny thing is there is no link in the side bar for patagonia apparel but if you follow this "secret" link, you will find their outlet items there.

have fun!

Ryan

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

How much does the $700 down jacket go for at the Outlet? *grin*

Erik Basil
    BPL Member

@ebasil

Locale: Atzlan

I think that, when it first opened, Real Cheap Sports was entirely seconds and return-clearance for Patagonia, which was located directly next door in the rest of the building. It used to be a fun trek up there to score deals on gear and, from Great Pacific Iron Works, 'biners and such for climbing. I picked up my paddling jacket, a fleece and a hard shell rain coat for about 30% of retail in '82. By golly, the rain shell still fits… having sized it to fit over my Because It's There heavy down.

At this point, I think the store has been spun-off and carries all kinds of brands but also functions as a seconds/outlet conduit for Patagonia. –now having chased the link, I think this is correct.

Ryan Elsey

@paintballswimguy

Locale: Kansas City

You can also just go to the dillion montana patagonia Facebook page. They post fliers every 2 weeks. I picked up an R2 for $30 bucks a few weeks back.

Alex Wallace
    BPL Member

@feetfirst

Locale: Sierra Nevada North

Men's Houdini Jacket in neon red, sizes large and medium for $74.50.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools