Topic

Rab Demand Pull-On $125

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Rab Demand Pull-On $125

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

I was just in Mountain Outfitters in Breckenridge, CO (970-453-2201 / [email protected]). On their sale rack were two Rab Demand eVent Pull-On jackets at 1/2 price (normally $250), one in Medium, one in XL. They also had a heavier duty full zip Rab eVent jacket, not sure of the model, maybe Alpine Tour, also 1/2 price (normally $325). All three are in Maya blue.

I bought the Demand there last season, and it's been my go-to WPB jacket. Very happy with it indeed.

I spoke with Doug, the owner, and he confirmed that he will ship out of state. I have no association with the store, other than I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Jason Swadley
    BPL Member

@jswadley

Locale: New England

Thanks for the heads-up! I just bought the XL. $15 shipping, for those interested. Seemed like nice folks.

Serge Giachetti
    Spectator

@sgiachetti

Locale: Boulder, CO

I'll just add that the demand is an excellent piece. I got mine on geartrade slightly used for $125 and its served me really well for the last year and a half. $125 new is a steal for a lightweight event shell.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

could somebody buy the medium for me and i will pay them for it. What color is it? I would be interested in this if you guys think a 5'9 165lb guy could get a decently puffy jacket undnearth it, something with a 2" loft without compressing it and rendering it useless.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools