Topic

MYOG Drybag Hauler

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear MYOG Drybag Hauler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zachary SCOTT

@zach

So Inspired by the many other projects of a similar nature I started working on my own hauler for a drybag. I like the idea of having a drybag for a back and it being very simple and lightwieght while giving my gear protection. I made it from left over hardware from other projects and the material is only 1.9 ripstop that I found in the clearance bins at my local Joanns so we will see how well it holds up with use. Haven't quite decided on the type of straps and waistbelt I want to do so that will come later. Anyway, here are some pics. It has a small sleeve in the front that can be for maps, or even a light jacket as shown. Also some bungees to lash down anything else that may need to be access quick.The bag shown is a sea to summit lightwieght dry bag that has a capacity of 35 liters, alhtough I am not fond of the pumpkin theme I have going with the green and orange, the drybag was essentially free so I can't complain with that.hauler1hauler2hauler3hauler4

Madeline T

@madscot13

awesome bag. I hope to be able to post my own drybag pack soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools