Topic

Returns

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Returns

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have been trying to return a jacket since June 6th. I have left two email addresses, a fax and phone number and have not heard back after numerous attempts. I am starting to get concerned. Do any of you know how to get a hold of someone who can help? Also, the reason I am posting this here is it seems to be a popular posting place and will likely be seen. Thank you.

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

I think that they may be a bit backlogged at this point in time or are having some technical difficulty (they had a some a while back during a move). Also, summertime is a busy time for many in this business – seminars, vacation, increased orders perhaps, etc. I too have tried to contact them. What I do know from experience, is that these folks always come through. You shouldn’t be too concerned, since, in my experience, they do possess a great deal of integrity. On those rare occasions when cust. srv. response is a bit slower than normal, i use this time to learn a little patience.

Richard Nelridge
    Spectator

@naturephoto1

Locale: Eastern Pennsylvania

BPL has this info posted on their Contact/Help Page: IMPORTANT NOTE: JUNE 15, 2005. Urgent customer support requests should be forwarded by FAX to 406-522-0948 while we continue to upgrade our customer support server. Thanks for your patience – RJ & Co.

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

Thanks Richard. Saw it b/f, but my “old-timers” must be actin’ up and i forgot all about it.

My cust. srv. need isn’t urgent. So, i’ll just continue to use this as an opportunity to learn some more patience.

Thanks again, for posting the info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools