Topic

BA Q Core users- is this normal?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) BA Q Core users- is this normal?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dena Kelley
    BPL Member

@eagleriverdee

Locale: Eagle River, Alaska

I'm interested in getting a 25" wide BA Q Core – the extra weight is worth it to me for what I assume will result in better sleep. There's one for a good price on e-bay right now but it looks like they may have grossly overinflated it and possibly damaged it- it's ballooned on one side (the valve side) and looks like it's inflated to about 7" thick there. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300867116736?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

So am I right in thinking this isn't a good deal because this "gently used" Q Core is damaged, or is that normal for a 25" wide model? Is it like for a pillow?

Dale Wambaugh
    BPL Member

@dwambaugh

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Looks bad to me. If you have any doubts on an eBay item, run! If it was really cheap, you might balance the risk, but not at $125. That guys feedback isn't stellar either.

REI has the $20 bonus card if you spend $100. I would want that iron clad warranty when buying an air pad.

There have been rumors on the usual 20% dividend sale but it should be coming up next month. It might be worth the wait.

Dena Kelley
    BPL Member

@eagleriverdee

Locale: Eagle River, Alaska

That's a good idea. I hate to pay retail but you're most likely right that getting that ironclad warranty on an air pad is a good idea and makes it worth the money. And if I can get the 20% off that would be helpful.

J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

You don't want that damaged pad. Proceed calmly to the nearest exit…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools