Topic

OR Meteor Mitts – $41 on Campsaver

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals OR Meteor Mitts – $41 on Campsaver

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

I think this is a decent deal on the OR Meteor Mitts on Campsaver, but only small and medium are available. Good for women. I'm hoping they will be comparable to the more expensive BD Mercury Mitts:

http://www.campsaver.com/meteor-mitts-men-s

Maris L
    BPL Member

@ablaut

Having owned a pair of BD Mercuries, I'm guessing those would be warmer than these. These have a 300-weight fleece liner and then the shell. The Mercuries have a liner with 284g PrimaLoft and high-loft fleece inside, plus the shell.

Raquel Rascal
    Spectator

@flutingaround

I got them yesterday, and the Meteor's have a pretty awesome system. I love that you can expose your fingers with the liners for finer work and that they have magnets to hold the covers back while you work.

A good investment for winter camping!

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

just be wary that magnets will mess w/ your compass, if you rely on that sort of thing…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools